My Big Chop Experience

Hello Naturalistas, So i finally did the big chop. Yesssss!!!!! its been 3 weeks since i did and i love it. Honestly i even forget i have sh...

Hello Naturalistas,
So i finally did the big chop. Yesssss!!!!! its been 3 weeks since i did and i love it. Honestly i even forget i have short hair until someone comments or when i catch myself in the mirror or window, lol. Guess at the end of the day its still me and its just hair, i define my hair, it doesn't define me. 
So my big chop experience: i must say i was just ready to get on with it and kinda eager. So yh, i was super excited. No tears, just laughter. I am really happy with my new look, takes me back to my secondary school days where we had to cut our hair for boarding school. 
So i got positive feedback and well no negative just neutral feedback as well. Esp from the BF. lol He really couldn't be bothered about it and am sure he'd prefer me with long hair, oh well its gone now, hahahahaha! 
So just enjoy the video i posted on youtube and in another post i'll talk about how i am taking care of it. 
So what do you think? Share your big chop experience.
Love, Annette



You Might Also Like

0 comments

I would love to hear from you, pls feel free to comment, contribute or ask questions xoxo Annette

Instagram