Bargain Alert

I recently subscribed to the chic Nessakayy on blogger and did some digging through her blog. As amazing as she was, she had put up a post ...

I recently subscribed to the chic Nessakayy on blogger and did some digging through her blog. As amazing as she was, she had put up a post about finding dupes for the nyx lip liners. Being the bargain freak that i am i immediately went to check it out and lo and behold! i had to get my hands on it. 




Okay so its a set of 12 pencil liners with varied colours which is definitely a dupe for most branded lip liners. I got it on ebay for 4.99 which in my opinion is a very good bargain as you would be paying 42p for one, even the cheapest brand, MUA, sells a lip pencil for 1.00 and has only 4 shades!
Whiles this isn't the creamiest of lip pencils it does glide on the lips and and is super pigmented! I find myself just filling in my lips with a lip pencil and wearing a lip gloss over it. So if you are a bargainista like me, i'd recommend you to grab this goody, i mean you definitely cannot go wrong can you?!
Lol!
Stay Fab, Beauties,
Love, Annette

UPDATE:
Seller has since increased the price to 5.59, lol!

You Might Also Like

4 comments

  1. £4.99! Loving that price definitely got to see if I can cope some lip pencil for cheap.

    mykinksandcurls.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well you can't go wrong with a variety of 12 shades for that price, lol! lemme know how it turned out :-)

      Delete
  2. woow these are lovely.. definitely need them in my makeup collection... what brand is this?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Christabel, These are a random brand called Me Now, let me know if you try them out, they are good dupes

      Delete

I would love to hear from you, pls feel free to comment, contribute or ask questions xoxo Annette

Instagram